Looking for a job? How about an internship?
CARP’s national headquarters is currently in the search of these positions:
This person would be working closely with Teresa (Program Director). Some events and projects will include, but aren’t limited to: 1) Momentum 2015, 2) Summer training programs, 3) Monthly webinars, 4) Regional trainings, and 5) New chapter launches.
Social Media / Digital communications intern:
This person would be working closely with Kwonsun (Program Assistant). Some responsibilities include:
- Assist in program development by dealing with Public Relations & Digital Marketing facets of the company
- Assist with communication campaigns using email marketing and phone outreach
- Maintain online presence and report through the website and social media
- Coordinate travel and logistics for special events
- Assist with alumni outreach and banquet
- Communicate with chapter representatives and participants
- Prepare print and presentation documents as needed
- Invest in personal development through individual study and practice
- Process and enter data for communication and database systems
- Assist with general office tasks (filing, copying, mailing, organizing, etc.)